24 July 2008

It's been a while in the making...

Thirty two years to be exact.

The decision to create a place where the goings on of my life that relate to parenting and domesticity meet has finally arrived.

It is with great trepidation and excitement that I start a new chapter in the blog sphere. I am not sure where it will lead. All I know is that I would like to share the good stuff of life with others who are on a similar journey.

Being a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, community member, peer counsellor, church member and general consumer of food, books, ideas etc will hopefully give me some qualification for the ideas to be shared.

Thank you for reading thus far and God bless you in whatever chapter of life you are in so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo! Congrats on the new blog. V v exciting (as if you haven't got enough to do already!!)

Love the pic of the flapjacks part way scoffed!

I love that "What Mothers Do" book. Everyone should read it.

Maggie Ann said...

Good for you, creating a blog that expresses so much that you have learned. Sharing good things will never go unappreciated..smile.