19 January 2010

When is a blog not a blog?

Perhaps when it has not been updated for over a year!?

I had such grand intentions for this blog, it was going to be a place where I could share my family adventures. The tips and tricks I've learnt, the inspirational thoughts that help me and various other ramblings. I think I got stuck. Too often just stuck on the internet reading about stuff, looking at stuff, and dreaming about the stuff I was going to do. Things have got to change. I have to do more!

So, I'll start with sharing some sweet things my 2 and a half yr old comes out with.

"I hold it" - it is his baby sister.
"Daddy hold it" - it is as above, and usually uttered when he wants mummy's attention and mummy is holding same sister as above.
"Baby Mae sick"
"Baby Mae not sick"
"Baby Mae done poopoo"

0 comments: